Fine Art Portrait from PhotographsBasic Procedure
1. A representative will personally discuss with you the vision you have for your portrait
commission. This consultation is on the phone or via E-mail. At this time, such things
as clothing, composition, background detail, portrait size, and price range are
2. You will provide photographs of the person(s) you want included in the portrait.
Photographs should be clear with the head in the photo measuring at least 1 1/2
inches in diameter.
3. Once the photographs are viewed by the artist, the representative will collaborate
with you and give you the artist's recommendations. By the end of this meeting, the
composition of your portrait and fees will be completely agreed upon and will be
final. A deposit of 50% is due at this time.
4. After receipt of the deposit, the artist will plan, sketch to scale, and create your fine
art portrait according to your specifications. The completion time of your work will be
governed by what you select.
5. Upon completion, a representative with notify you. At which point, the final balance is
due and immediate arrangements are made for the delivery of the portrait.Portrait Fees
Miniature size portraits (e.g., 9"x12") range from $150 to $250, depending on specifications and medium selected.
Larger portraits (e.g., 18"x24" to 24"x30") range from $500 to $2500, depending on specifications and medium selected. Prices quoted are for one or two figures in the same portrait.
Prices do not include framing, crating, shipping, or sales tax.Contact us
for exact price, size, and approximate date of completion.Medium
Fine art portraits can be created on canvas, linen, or watercolor paper in soft pastel, oil pastel, acrylic, charcoal, or colored pencil.